Fusion Bodyworks is committed to community health
Let us help you feel better.
We know you need it.
We have adopted all of the required guidelines issued by the Oregon Health Authority for keeping our clinic, practitioners, and clients safe. We thought it might give you peace of mind to learn some of the steps we are taking to protect our staff and patrons.
- Each client must wear a mask into the building. This mask will be off when receiving face down treatment on the table, then put back on when face up.
- Practitioners will have a mask on for the entire length of the appointment.
- Each client is escorted to the restrooms to wash their hands before entering the treatment space.
- We have switched to being a paperless office, so client intake forms will be done from your personal device prior to the appointment.
- All surfaces will be disinfected, including door handles, massage tables, and tools between each service using EPA registered disinfectant.
These are just some of the steps we are taking to stop the community spread of COVID-19. The best scientists and doctors are still unsure, with such a new virus, just how the virus spreads and what measures will prevent the spread, and therefore we are taking all necessary and advisable precautions, and having our clients take all necessary precautions, but we simply can not guarantee that if you come to an appointment you will be 100% protected from the virus. If you are willing to abide by the protective measures, you are welcome to come to receive a massage with us. We look forward to being an important part of your self-care and wellness.
We need safe, therapeutic touch, now more than ever.
“Best massage and relaxation ever! I love this place for a much needed break from a hectic world. Give them a try, you will enjoy every minute.”Richard Larson